Real Estate Analyst
Woodland Capital (the “Company”), an independent real estate investment firm focused on acquiring large timber, farm, and vacant land tracts in the Southeastern United States, is seeking a Real Estate Analyst to support its current and growing asset base.
- Working alongside principals of the Company to identify and underwrite acquisitions.
- Development of annual budgets, capital expenditure budgets, and pro forma financial projections.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and tracking alongside the Company’s accountants.
- Alongside the Company’s Marketing Manager, analyze and measure efficacy of marketing campaigns
- Manage project entitlements, permits and approvals as needed.
- Hire and manage third party consultants and vendors.
- Facilitate consistent communication between buyers, sellers, brokers, investors and partners.
The Company is seeking self-driven, detail oriented candidates with the following qualifications:
- Three to five years of experience in forestry/timber or real estate.
- Demonstrated financial analysis and quantitative skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accomplish objectives with little supervision.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of real estate markets and investments.
Woodland Capital is an independent real estate investment firm with a value driven focus on the acquisition of income producing property. We specialize in the acquisition of large land tracts in the Southeastern United States with current income potential including timber production, farming, citrus, mining, and mitigation opportunities. We leverage our vast network of industry professionals and investment partners to effectively and efficiently capitalize on a variety of value opportunities that exist in the current real estate marketplace.
Integrity – adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and honesty.
Tenacity – strong desire to win through extreme work ethic and persistence.
Loyalty – steadfast devotion to our investors, employees, and business partners.
Accountability – take personal responsibility for our work product and actions.